G.W. Bush flip flopper G.W. Bush flip flopper

Wrong

you got the wrong guy buddy

EC_Breaking The Habit EC_Breaking The Habit

awesome!!!!!!

this was greatly animated and i love linkin park it was rly cool keep up the good work!!!!

Turn The Page Turn The Page

Great

that was great man. It was definetly one of the best music vids on newgrounds that i've seen, and i love that song! btw, 5 humor points for THIS restaraunt and grill. Good Job!

Hot Dog Stand #5 Hot Dog Stand #5

good story

Good story and ideas, but crappy graphics. Try a little harder on the graphics, and this could probably be highlighted in blue.

Metroid Suicide Metroid Suicide

....

Usually i don't like sprite animations, but this was an exception! This was very interesting , with the lion king part and elevator music part. Good Job!

MarioBros Unholy Alliance MarioBros Unholy Alliance

Awesome

IOf people would watch the whole movie the score would be a lot higher. Excellent job, it looked like you spent a lot of time on it. Most sprite movies are crap, but this was good. I think the score should be higher. Just watch my mario sprite movie. It's nothing compared to this, but its score was only 0.1 lower.

Pen0r's Rant Pen0r's Rant

good

It was good, and funny. The advertisement at the end ruined it, though.

PenOrMuffin responds:

I had to do it...for the stars :)

Adam Fulton Tribute Adam Fulton Tribute

Finally

Finally someone made a decent quality tribute. Nice job old chap.

jjrocks2002 responds:

thanks for the great review..

TFOTN TFOTN

???

Sorry, but I am suprised the score is so high. I hate when people submit things less than 1 minute long that say "too be continued." Either force yourself to finish the movie(in this case start it), or don't submit it at all.

The_Car_Crasher The_Car_Crasher

Good

that was good, but next time try focusing the camera.